Today!

Today we had MOPS and it was our groups turn to bring the brunch! I brought an assortment of muffins and a yogurt parfait! I LOVE this pumpkin muffin recipe (link), so fab!! :) We had a great morning, it's so nice to have time with other moms!!


I decided to bring a little sign, since I always wonder which muffins are which...I HATE blueberry ones, and I'm always scared I will pick one up!! hehe :)



When we got home my new planner was waiting at the door and I shrieked with delight! Now that we have lots more going on, I have really been needing a new way to keep up with everything! I lived with one of these in college and while I was in the working world, but had just been using a simple calendar on my lap top for the past three years!



I got some personalized labels and also jazzed it up with some of my old scrapbook stickers! SOO fun! It also has day by day pages, but I haven't gotten to planning on those yet, they will really come in handy for daily to-do lists! LOVE it :)


signature

No comments