What's Up Wednesday!!





What I'm reminiscing about? McCoy being a rolly polly baby! Last year he was just learning to roll over and now he is in to EVERYTHING!! :)


What I'm loving? My Planner!! I am soo obsessed, It's so fun to decorate and there are so many ideas on Pinterest and Instagram! It's like scrapbooking, but without all the hard work! ha! :) And don't even get me started on my washi tape crush! It is so cute! I use it more on the day to day pages, but trying to find more spots for it! I also started making my own sticker labels, so I could get a more personalized look! Yeah, I love it :)


What we've been up to? Preschool, Kindermusik, MOPS, and playing outside every chance we get before winter comes and Mommy hibernates!! Loving this fall weather!


What I'm dreading? Cleaning the playroom! It is so out of control, I don't even want to think about it!! We need to do some major purging before Christmas!!

What I'm listening to? Theme songs to Bubble Guppies, Umi Zoomi, and Blues Clues...and we can't forget Sesame Street! McCoy is in love with Elmo! He wakes up every morning asking for Eeeee-mmooo!!


What I'm wearing? Anything that's clean! I have also got to get my room cleaned up and organized (just add this to the dreading list as well!) My suitcase it still sitting in the middle of the room and we've been home almost a month!! Ugghhh!!

What I'm doing this weekend? We are going to a wedding! Jen, my former roommate is getting married!! She was my "wedding fairy" when I was getting married and we can't wait to celebrate her big day!


What I'm looking forward to next month? Halloween, mainly so Merritt will quit asking when can we go trick or treating! ha! 


What is your favorite Halloween tradition? I guess it would be baking with Merritt! We love to make all sorts of fall/halloween treats! Nutter Butter Ghost cookies are his very favorite!! 

signature

No comments