Christmas Spirit?!

 Yall knew it wouldn't be long before I started blogging about Christmas-y things! So here goes! 

I LOVE the idea of a Christmas book countdown, I wanted to do one last year but just never got around to it and the thought of having to wrap 24 books really just didn't appeal to me! ha! 

This year, I did a little pinteresting and found an alternative to wrapping the books! Little bags (like  seen here) that you can re-use every year! LOVE! I know, I know, I still have to make the bags, but once I have them done I won't have to worry about it anymore! And I just happened to have some Christmas fabric screaming to be used! Hoping to get them made in the next few weeks (stay tuned!)


 I rounded up all our Christmas books (I have more board/baby books, but I wanted this to be just for real story books!) and came up with 21! These combined with a few I will get from Merritt's Scholastic book orders, should be enough!


Here are the titles we have:
Shhhh
A Charlie Brown Christmas
Tractor Mac Saves Christmas
How The Grinch Stole Christmas
The Twelve Days of Christmas in Iowa
Cowboy Christmas
Charlie and The Christmas Kitty
Cowboy Night Before Christmas
The Very Snowy Christmas
The Little Red Elf
Nighty, Night, Baby Jesus
The Christmas Story
Curious George Christmas Countdown
The Night Before Christmas
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer
A What a Christmas
Berenstain Bears Trim The Tree
Berenstain Bears Santa Bear
Berenstain Bears Winter Wonderland
The Night Before The Night Before Christmas
The Snow Bear

Will be ordering: Olive The Other Reindeer, Llama Llama Holiday Drama, and An Otis Christmas! 

Merritt is going to love this little tradition! Can't wait! Will keep you posted on the progress! :)


In other Christmas happenings, McCoy has started his wish list...
tehehe :)


signature

No comments