In The Shadows! :)

Soo The Farmer and I only get each other stockings for Christmas, and this year I knew I wanted one of the Urban Decay Naked eye shadow palettes as a stocking stuffer!! The only problem was, they are pretty spendy and I could not decide which one (of the four) to get! I wanted all of them!! Duh! ;)

Well....I did a little searching, since I knew that other companies were making similar products, and came across these W7 palettes that are spot on dupes for the Urban Decay ones, for a fraction of the cost!! SCORE! :) Yall know I got all four of them, so don't even act surprised!! haha!! 


They are soo gorgeous and super pigmented! I decided to keep "Lightly Toasted" (dupe for the original Naked palette) and "In The Night" (dupe for the Naked Smokey palette) and save the other two for my stocking! I used the lightly toasted one this morning and the colors are so fab! I have been wearing it seven hours now (with primer), and no crease or smudging! All the reviews were stellar, but I guess you just have to see it to believe it!! 


This is not a great pic and doesn't really show all the different hues, but I just snapped it quick with my iphone, so that's what you get! ha!



You can get them off Amazon, it ships from the UK and said it was going to take a month, but it arrived in about a week! Some of the reviews said that their shadows were broken upon arrival, but mine were all perfectly fine! Woohoo!! 


I got this Urban Decay Ammo palette for Easter and am soo obsessed with it (can you tell Maui Wowie is my go-to!?!)  Loving that these W7 shadows are soo comparable!!


I'm so excited to try out all my new goodies! Just had to share my fun find with yall!! Safe to say, I wont need any new eye shadow for the next decade! 

Happy Wednesday! :)
signature

No comments