Thanksgiving Day!

We woke up to some bad weather on Thanksgiving morning, so our family plans got rescheduled to Sunday. We relaxed all morning and had a yummy pumpkin cream cheese french toast (recipe) and watched the parade! Then we skyped for awhile with my family, and since we finished off the last of our leftover turkey Wednesday night, we ordered pizza for lunch! ha!





After a big family nap, we decorated the tree, then Merritt and I decided to head out on a little Black Friday adventure to Walmart! I scored a fab electric griddle ($9.72) that had been on my list for awhile and a crockpot, ($9.72) perfect, since mine shattered while trying to cook my turkey the other day!! Also got some fun games to add to our collection- Sorry, Trouble, and Ants in The Pants ($4.88) and Paw Patrol and Minion jammies ($4.75) for the boys!! We were in and out and back home in an hour! Merritt did great and kept calling all the people a stampede!! :) 




I used my griddle this morning to make a ton of pancakes! hehe! I love it, so much quicker than trying to do them in a pan! I like to make big batches and freeze them for a quick easy breakfast!


Happy Black Friday! :)

signature

No comments