County Fair!!

On Wednesday night we went to the fair! 
This time for the train rides, bounce house, too see all the livestock..and the food!!!







 Got a blue Ribbon for this cute pic of my boys!








I want one of these fluffy chickens!!! So cute!! I am currently in the process of talking The Farmer into letting me have a few layers so we can have fresh eggs!! Maybe next spring!??!!






When we got home, The Farmer gave the boys a bath and August Ann and I went out to see if anything in garden needed picking! We got one glorious red tomato and I set it on the counter and got distracted..the next thing I know this little bandit was chowing down on it!! I'm not sure how it tasted, but he promised it was delicious and he proceeded to devour it!! Ugghhh!! This kid!!



signature

No comments