McCoy's Adventure Western Wilderness Room!!!

I have been working on McCoy's big boy room ever since we got back from Mississippi and I finally got it all done!! Love the way it turned out!! 
Here is a link to his nursery, in case you want to see the before!! (link)

Adventure Wilderness Room


The bedding is from Target's Pillow Fort line...it's really nice and comfy!!


The print above the bed is called "The First Encounter." It was on the top part of an old sale barn calendar that was found in my Poo's house!! I just cut the calendar part off and framed it!! Absolutely love how it turned out!! :)

I found this tee pee fabric at Hobby Lobby and knew I had to use it for something, 
so I made him a little accent pillow! Love it!!

This red lantern is actually a light! I found it for $2 on clearance at Target!! McCoy is crazy about it and it's plastic, so he can play with it as much as he wants!! The little sign is from Hobby Lobby (most of the decor is from there, they have such cute things!!) and I love the quote!!

The antlers are from the only deer my Daddy ever killed and the two wooden art pieces are from Hobby Lobby!

I love how well these coordinate with everything!! 

The rocker was from both boy's nurserys, I just took the ottoman out, so there would be more room!

I wrangled up all of his adventure/western/wilderness books and put them up on his shelves!! 
The Be Brave pennant was from Hobby Lobby clearance!

I looked high and low for a National Parks map and fell in love with this one!! It's super cute and both boys love it! Found it on Etsy!

I think this is my favorite part of the room! The shelf was on clearance at Hobby Lobby for $13, and even though it was navy and turquoise, I knew it would be perfect in his room! After a quick blast of spray paint, it turned out just as I had envisioned! The Explore pennant is from Hobby Lobby clearance, I made the "M" for his first birthday party, and the arrows are from Hobby Lobby!

The yellow M is from Micheal's, the coyote is from Target, the black camping cup is from my Momma's house, the skulls are from my room back home, the antler and wood "M" are from Hobby Lobby, and my Momma got me the campfire candle a few years ago!!

I picked up the dresser at a used furniture store...I really wanted a vintage look, and loved this one!! I found the changing pad cover on Amazon and the trash can is from Target dollar spot!

 I changed out the knobs and handles for these super cute ones from Hobby Lobby! Loved how it turned out!!

Found these arrow bins from Ross, I think the pair of them were $5!!! 
I use the smaller one for diapers...

and the larger one for books!!

This adorable tee pee shelf was from Hobby Lobby!! It is soo cute!!

Love how this little nook turned out!

 The arrow is from Home Goods clearance...it was blue and white, so I spray painted it gray and distressed it a bit! Turned out so cute!! The lantern was from my Momma's!

The bookshelf was already in his room, but I added the bookends (Hobby Lobby clearance) and a framed picture of Lone Ranger that my Daddy gave him (this might be his favorite thing in his new room! ha!) The big lantern is also from my Momma's! I raided all her stuff while I was there!! hehe!

I made the curtains, since the ones that I wanted that looked exactly like these were $50 dollars a panel!! About halfway through the project, I was wishing I had just bought them, but I pushed through and got them done!! Whew!! 

The arrows between the closet used to be in the living room, but they look just right in his room!

 I'm so so so excited that it is all done and that I didn't have to spend a fortune making it cute!! I also changed up some things in Merritt's room, but I am trying to find one more piece to make it complete, then I will share pics with you!! 

Now, what will I re-do next?!?! hehe!! :)

signature

No comments