What's Up Wednesday!



What we are eating this week? Leftovers!! We cooked alot while my fam was here the past few days, so now it's time to clean out the fridge!! Steak, Burritos, Roast Beef, and Chicken Bacon Ranch Sandwiches!!


What we've been up to? Showing Horses, Mutton Bustin, Going to the Zoo, Visiting with family, County Fair, Summerfest, Enjoying having August Ann here, and Celebrating birthdays!

What I'm reminiscing about? All the fun we had the past few months! It was a whirlwind, but such great memories were made!!


What I'm loving? 
My loves this month are from the garden and my makeup bag!!
-I am loving our zucchini plants!! This is my first year to grow them and they are flourishing! I have made all sorts of yummy side dishes and even some zucchini bread!! I currently have four huge ones on my counter, that I plan to grate for more bread and to freeze! So fun!
-Also from the garden is the yellow pear tomatoes! They make the most amazing addition to my eggs in the morning! Soo yummy!!
-A new find that I am really loving is this BB Cream Brush! I told yall a few months ago about the fab Burts Bees BB Cream..now I have the perfect brush for application and it's only $5.99 on Amamzon! Score! (link)
-I have been on the search for a new eyebrow pencil since the one I used for ages was no longer being produced! I lucked up on this Sephora version while I was in Mississippi and am in Love! Perfect for my barely-there red brows!! (link)


What I'm Dreading? Our fall schedule!! I love lazy summertime!!


What I'm excited about? Girls shopping trip to Minneapolis!! I am going with my Mother-in-law and two sister-in-laws for a little shopping getaway! We did this last year too, so maybe it will become an annual event! :)



What I'm watching/reading? watching Scandal, House of Cards, and the last season of The Real House Wives of Orange County on Hulu!! Reading lots of forms for four year old preschool!! Ecck! 


What I'm listening to? George Strait's Cold Beer Conversation album! I put it in the Farmer's Easter basket and we have been loving it ever since! It's soo good :)


What I'm Wearing? For the most part, I have been wearing comfy stuff to stay cool, but these three shirts have been in the rotation pretty regularly!
The chevron top is from Zulily, and the other two are from the Gap Outlet...I have been collecting a few new tops for fall, so I will share those next month!! :)



What I'm Doing this weekend? We are having a family gathering on Saturday night and that's all I really have planned except catching up on laundry and cleaning! Oh What fun!! :)


What I'm looking forward to next month? More horse shows, our anniversary, and the last few weeks of sweet summertime!!


What else is new? Hmmm...nothing really! I never seem to have anything new going on! ha! August Ann is back home now, and we are really missing her!! 
Just trying to get back into the normal swing of things and counting down the days until we head back south in October!! My nephew is a senior this year, so this will be the last time we see him play high school football! Seems like he should still be Merritt's age! Crazy!


Question of the Month:
What is your favorite part about summer? My fave is getting to spend lots of time with my fam and having no schedule!! 

signature

No comments