This and That!!

We pulled out all of our fall/halloween themed dvd's and corralled them in a cute wooden box for easy access! I have been doing this for all the seasons/holidays and it has been tons of fun! Planning to get the fall books out today! Stay tuned!! :)


We have been collecting these awhile and some are hand-me-downs from August Ann and Cade-o!
Our very fave is probably Spookley The Square Pumpkin, it is soo cute!!!

Max and Ruby's Halloween
I was able to find amazon links for almost all of them! Just click on the names! Another one of our faves is Curious George Boofest (we watch it on Netflix but you can find it on Amazon here -link-) it is very cute too!


They get stored right under the tv!

And I just had to share this pic of my glorious heirloom tomatoes!! AMAZING!!

signature

No comments