Yesterday!

 On Wednesdays Merritt doesn't have preschool...in my mind, I thought up all the fun things we would go and do on Wednesdays since we would have a free day, but in reality we will probably just have pajama days and be couch potatoes instead!! bahaha!! :)

We did manage a fall craft and I got a little decor project done...along with laundry and dishes, 
so I guess it wasn't a total waste!!





I also got to relax for almost an hour while Merritt was chopping with the Farmer and McCoy took a not-long-enough nap!! Pumpkin Spice Cappuccino and Designing Women!! Yes, please!!

I stapled some chicken wire to one of my old window panes to use at 
Christmas to display the cards we receive!

But I thought it would also be the perfect piece to display the boys costumes pics too!!

Loving how this turned out!! Can't wait to add this years pic!!


And how cute are these new jammies??! 
Bearly Awake was not even close to accurate, but cute nonetheless!! :)
signature

No comments