Always the last to know...

Ok, let's start at the beginning! I told y'all how I had been finding lots of great deals on Hollar.com, well I had ordered some of their digital codes for a few Disney movies (all less than $5) not really knowing what is was/how to download it. Well they came in the mail and were just the little slips that come inside a Disney DVD! I uploaded the codes to my Amazon account and the movies appeared! Soo cool! 

It got me thinking how many other DVDs we had that included digital copies. I went searching and found about seven codes and downloaded them too! Now we can watch those on my iPad when we travel, but that's not even the best news!

 I realized when I was putting in the codes to the Disney movie rewards site, that I was accumliating points! It's then that I realized, all the Disney DVDs we already have, include those slips even if their isn't a digital download. So of course I went through our whole Disney collection, gathered all the slips, and ended up with over 3000 points!!

 They have lots of stuff you can redeem points for, but we chose more DVDs!!



I ended up getting Cars 2 since it has been on our list for awhile. And then let the boys pick out one too..they chose Phineas and Ferb Christmas! And we still have more points!! So fun!!

I'm sure all of y'all have known about this for years but, I'm always the last to know! Haha! I will be keeping better track of those little slips from now on!!

No comments