Halloween Clearance!

I always forget to share my clearance finds with yall, so this year I made sure to take pics before I put it all away!! I went to Target (they have the best stuff!) on Saturday morning, when all the halloween stuff was 90% off! I spent 24 bucks for all this cute stuff!! Basically a little more than what I would have spent on the six bags of Candy Corn M&M's at full price!!


I got four packs of the gold wooden leaves {30 cents each} (project coming soon!), a stencil set{10 cents}, two candles {30 cents each}, mod podge {10 cents}, two painting craft kits {10 cents each}...

two triceratops headbands, a wolf ear headband, and a dino head (using all as dress up for the boys) {30 cents each}, a halloween banner {30 cents}, and some cute clothespin clips {10 cents each}....

"Boo" sign {30 cents}, two snoopy shirt for the boys for next year {89 cents each}, two carving kits {30 cents each}...

witch hat (can you guess who had to have that???) {30 cents}, a wooden spider web cake stand {30 cents}, a dino pumpkin kit {30 cents}, four adorable pumpkins {30 cents each}.... 

four light up batons {10 cents each}, two packs of stickers {10 cents each}, grow zombies {10 cents}, two packs of light up rings {10 cents each}...

Wilton ghost cake pan {90 cents}, Wilton mini cookie cutters {34 cents}...

six candy corn M&M's {95 cents each}, three packs of napkins {10 cents each}...

I fill The Farmer's candy jar up with these every year..it takes exactly six bags...he LOVES them!

gorgeous felt wreath {2.00 dollars}, Wilton cone cupcake baking stand {90 cents} (I just couldn't pass this up! Remember when I made these- post, boy did I need this thing for those teepees!!)

close up of the wreath!

Some of the other dollar spot non-halloween stuff was 90% off too, 
so I scored this cute Celebrate banner {30 cents}!


My Dino babies are loving their new dress up stuff!! Roooaarrr!!! :)

signature

No comments