This and That pics!

We have been having such a nice November! I pulled out some "digging" kits the other day, so the boys could find the treasure inside!



This kid...

Halloween clearance shopping...of course he wore his witch hat the whole time!

Merritt baling with The Farmer!


King size bed!! In Love! I searched and searched for a new quilt, since our old one was a queen, and I just couldn't find one that I loved...so I decided to just get the one I already had in the bigger size!! It was just too fabulous not to get it again! :) 

Trees in our room! I got these from Loopys (Dollar Store that also has boutique decor) I had seen them after Christmas last year in their clearance section, but they still wanted 20ish dollars for them, so I passed. Cut to a few weeks ago, I saw them out again and they were only $3 for the big one and $2 for the small one! Yes please!! I couldn't bear to pack them away for only a few weeks, so I put them up in our room!! :) 



Game night!! We love the Disney Christmas Memory game!

All patriotic for Election Day!!

Fall crafting!!




Got out turkey up outside!! Gobble Gobble!

signature

No comments