What's Up Wednesday!



What we are eating this week? Grilled Cheese/Tomato Soup, Homemade Pizza, Cream Cheese Chicken Chili, and Cheesy Avocado Quesadillas

What we’ve been up to? Trying to get back into our routine! We managed to take a trip to the Children's Museum, build lots of Legos, have a few fun playdates, play a ton of games, do lots of chores with The Farmer, and celebrate our big five year old!!


What I’m reminiscing about? Merritt's first trip to the Black Hills Stock Show! We are going next week, and I just can't help but remember the first time we took him and how tiny he was!! Only four weeks old!!


What I’m loving?

-Gouda Cheese: pretty random, but I am really loving it lately! Soo yummy on my morning eggs, lunch salads, or on crackers for a snack! Soo good :)

-French Vanilla Cappuccino: yall know I am obsessed with pumpkin spice cappuccino, but I have never really tried any other flavors. I decided to give french vanilla k-cups a whirl and am in love!! Mmmmmm!! 

-Tarte Swamp Queen Palette: they recently re-released this palette and I snagged it while it was on sale over Christmas! The shadows are fab but that highlighter is AMAZING!! LOVE!

-Urban Decay Smokey Eye Palette: I have been wanting this since last Christmas, so when it was on super crazy deal awhile back, I got it and saved it for my stocking for this year!! Yall...this palette is to die for!! Love, love, love!!

-Body Merry Eye Cream: I am getting older (hard to imagine, right?!?! ha!) So I have been trying different anti- aging creams. This Body Merry line is my fave at the moment! Loving the eye cream!!

-Urban Decay Makeup Setting Spray: Love this setting spray, I don't usually need my makeup to last all day, but when I do this is my go-to!!


What I’m working on? Organizing this house! I do this every January and love the idea of it, but it's never as easy as I think it will be!! 

What I’m Dreading? Organizing my holiday/party storage, the boy's closets, and the craft cabinet. They have all gotten out of control and need a lot of work! On the bright side I already tackled my closet and the toy room closet, which were both disasters, so it feels good to check those off the list!!


What I’m excited about? Cinderella-The Musical!! My friend, Tracey, and I got tickets to see it in April and we can't wait!! These "boymoms" are excited for some girly time!!


What I’m watching/reading? Just finished The Crown and Peaky Blinders! Now watching Victoria on PBS and will start Frontier on Netflix soon! Still loving This Is Us, Scandal, The Middle, and Modern Family!


What I’m listening to? Chris LeDoux! The Farmer switched out all the Christmas cd's in the car for some of my old cd's! Loving it and so are the boys!! They beg for the bucking horse song every time we load up!!



What I’m Wearing?
yall are going to be soo disappointed in me, but I have no pics!! I have only dressed up a handful of times this month and they were all outfits you have already seen!! I will do better in February..pinkie promise!! :)


What I’m Doing this weekend? Merritt's pool party! He is soo excited about it..this child loves to swim!! But this is me...
bahahahahaha!!!


What I’m looking forward to next month? Black Hills Stock Show!! My fam is coming up and we are all going to watch Merritt mutton bust, go to the rodeo, and hopefully see some sights too!! Can't wait!!


What else is new? I have a new niece! She was born the day we left to go home for Christmas, so it took me awhile to finally meet her! She is super adorable and soo sweet!
Also new in my world...I was elected to the executive board and the show committee of Merritt's Saddle Club, so that should be exciting! We are really looking forward to showing again this summer..and just summer in general!! hehe!!


signature

No comments