This and That!

I got our 2017 album in and just love it! Kinda sad to look back at all the pics, 
my babies have grown so much in a year!




We had been having the BEST weather, I say "had" because last night and today we got enough snow to cancel school! BLAH!! Oh well, it was nice while it lasted and we had some fun on the "bota" an checking cattle!








My little Lego man :)


I got my hair cut on Wednesday night (just layers/re-shaped) and she styled it so cute!
Wondering how I will ever make it look this nice again?!?! ha!


Flannel shirt day for FFA week at school!! 


I also got some organizing done today and just had to share! I REALLY wish I would have taken a "before" picture of our little office area in the kitchen, but just imagine it with papers, mail, books, and junk sticking out everywhere and every inch of the counter covered!! It was BAD yall, so very glad to have it done! When I was making supper tonight, I put a bowl on the counter by the printer and heard angels sing, hehe!! It has been so long since I have this counter area cleaned off and use-able!! Hoping this new system will work better to keep it that way!! 

The cubbies hold farm mail, our mail, printer labels, printer paper, thank you/note cards, and coupons/gift cards. The basket by the cookbooks holds Merritt's horse show paperwork/newsletters, his preschool paperwork/handbook, and my label maker! The basket on top of the printer is stuff that still needs to be gone through, which used to just get piled up on the counter!

Again, wish I had a before picture!! These drawers were barely shutting and you could not find anything in them!! Now I have it divided into pen/pads, batteries, tape/glue, tools, miscellaneous, and nails/hardware! 

I just adore a freshly organized space!! 

signature

No comments