This and That!!

I shared some of this on Instagram, I'm trying to post more, 
so feel free to follow!! Instagram: iowa_southernbelle 

I always like to get the boys some new jammies for summer and when I saw these, I scooped them up!! Soo cute!! I love the mix and match four piece sets from Carters! (link) I buy them one size up, since they are made so tight anyway they still fit, then they can wear them again next summer! They have cute crab and pirate sets from last year that they can wear again too! We are set for Summer!

This one thinks he doesn't need and afternoon nap anymore!

Swimming lessons started yesterday for this little fish!!

Love this candle!!

I needed a new phone cover, so of course this is the one I picked!! LOVE! 

Also needed a new case for my ipad...I was going to put these in my Easter basket, 
but when they came in I just couldn't wait!!

I found this adorable book for my niece Sidney! 

It's about a Aunt/Godmother, just like me!! HeHe! When they asked me to be her Godmother, 
I said I wanted to be called "Fairy Godmother" ha! 
Thought this would be perfect for her baptism this summer!

 Scored this Too Faced Love palette at TJ Maxx!! Can't wait to try it!!

 We starting collecting these fabulous cloth covered Puffin Classics!! They are soo beautiful and such treasures!! The boys are loving Matilda, and want to start Huck Finn next! I will post more about these soon, I have a few more on they way! I found all of mine on Ebay! :)

Once I got the books on my shelf, I thought it needed some more rainbow! Grabbed this cute wooden box that my Valentines flowers came in, an arrow stencil, and lots of paint! Think it will be perfect with some succulents coming out of the top!! 

signature

No comments