Friday Fun!!

This morning McCoy had his first "big kid" Story Time! He didn't even want me to walk him in!! Stop growing up kid!! I snapped a few pics before I left and at the end when I picked him up. He had the best time and they said he did so good! It's for 3, 4, and 5 year olds, but since he is almost 3 they let him go ahead and join! So fun! He loved every second, my little bookworm!







Next, we made a Bomgaars run to get our cool season veggies for the garden!


We got broccoli, cauliflower, and a strawberry plant and sunflower that my little helper insisted we get!! Still need to find some brussel sprouts! I'm so excited for my garden this year! We have it all planned out! We are going to wait a few weeks to get the rest of the plants...lots of tomatoes, peppers, asparagus, zucchini, squash, Indian corn, and pumpkins! The Farmer is also going to build me a pallet herb garden too! With basil, cilantro, lavender, dill, and oregano. I'm soo excited!!  

How gorgeous are these tulips!! The Farmer's Momma planted them awhile ago and they have bloomed the last two years! I don't remember there being a red one last year though! I think this might be it's first year!! Of course my red-loving Merritt is ecstatic about it!

Happy Friday

signature

No comments