Done!

We got the garden done today!! SOO excited about all the fun things we panted!



Don't ask me why McCoy is wearing this helmet!!?? He loves to wear it while he's outside and pretend he is going Mutton Busting!!! And how cute is this little wagon?!?! We got it at our church auction when Merritt was a baby and have never used it!!! Perfect for gardening and hauling little boys!! :)


We ended up with a strawberry plant, a sunflower, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, brusell sprouts, sugar snap peas, bell peppers, orange blaze peppers, banana peppers, brandy wine tomatoes, early girl tomatoes, beef steak tomatoes, yellow plum tomatoes, grape tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, squash, zucchini, eggplant, pumpkin, basil, and cilantro!! 

I will hopefully be able to do more herbs when I get home from Mississppi, but my planter isn't ready yet, so I just got the two I wanted the most and planted them in the white buckets on the right!! 

Stay tuned for lots of garden updates this summer!!

signature

No comments