Happy Monday!

We took our extended family pictures yesterday, 
and I couldn't help cropping our little fam to share..love these three boys of mine!!
Hoping to get our family pics done in the next couple of weeks!!

Lots of muffins on Saturday morning!! 
These were gone before I could blink...we love muffins!!

Merritt and I built a fun Lego Jack-o-lantern, while McCoy fed cattle with The Farmer.
I adore lazy Saturdays at home!!

I tried painting Aztec prints on these pumpkin, like the pic I shared last week...
TOTAL fail! It was bad!! I wiped it all off and decided to use vinyl instead!! 
LOVE how these tuned out!!

Little dudes ready for Church! McCoy is just loving Sunday School and Merritt is too!

They got haircuts this afternoon and Merritt has school pictures tomorrow...
better get some smile practice in before bed!! hehe!! Happy Monday!! :) 

signature

No comments