Longest Week Ever!

I don't even know why, but this week has lasted forever!! 
So glad tomorrow is Friday! Full weekend ahead, but it's all fun, so we are excited!!

Here's a few pics of this and that!! 

I can't remember if I have shared Merritt's snow globe collection, but it is growing! 
At some point he became obsessed with them and got his first one while we were in the Black Hills last February. Then he got one in Gulf Shores, Texas, Omaha, Prairie Dog Town, Crazy Horse Memorial, and Deadwood!! Both the boys also collect pressed pennies, and we always get an ornament and a magnet wherever we go! Safe to say we love a good souvenir and a collection! hehe!

So when I saw this cute little Frankenstein at the Dollar Tree, I couldn't resist grabbing him!! 
I had gotten him a Christmas one from there last year, but of course it got broken! He LOVES this one!

How cute is this little sign?!?! My MOPS Co-Coordinator got it for me!! Soo sweet and so true!!

This kid can sleep in any position!!

The bride sent me this adorable picture from the wedding this summer! 
We are headed to another one on Saturday and the boys can't wait!!

More projects!!

They love to paint!

Cute little Halloween guys!

Happy Friday Eve!! 

signature

No comments