Lunch Date!

On Monday, I surprised my favorite Kindergartner for lunch! Yall, he was soo excited when he saw me, made this Momma melt!! When you have a special guest, you get to pick two friends to sit with you and your guest at the round table, so he thought this was the best! Last week he said he had gotten to sit with one of his friends at the round table, I had no clue what that meant at the time! ha! So glad he is making friends and loving school!!

He picked the same little boy that he had gotten to sit with last week, and one other little boy...they were all so cute!! He introduced me as his Momma, then told them I had a Daddy named Whoop that lives far far away...and on and on about Whoop!

I just could not get over how big he was, he showed me how to get my milk, my plate, and how to put food on it...I just can't believe he does all this by himself!! One of the teachers said it wasn't always this smooth...I can just imagine the first few weeks!! haha!! He even made sure I didn't help him with his milk or cutting his food....hes a big boy now and can do it all himself...WAAHHHHH!! No really, it's good, just so proud of him!! Now he asks every day when I am coming back for lunch!!

Had to get a picture of my little fall gourd in the hallway!!


signature

No comments