Stitch Fix!

I got another one this month yall!! I just couldn't resist it is soo fun!!
Here is my referal link, if you want to get a fun little clothes treat too!! :)

These are sort of a gray/purple jean and I loved them! Keeper!

This shirt is so comfy, soft, and cute!! Kept it!!

I really loved this one, but it was a little too short in front, so I sent it back!

I really loved this one too! But it was a little short as well, so I sent it back too!

This was a great fit and color, but if you know me, you know I have a bazillion cardigans in all shades, so this one went back too!!

My stylist totally has me figured out! The stuff she is sending is spot on, so fun to see new fresh things and not even have to leave my house!! 


Bonus!
Got this Target beauty box in the mail the same day! 
So many fun samples, they offer these once a month (i think?!?!) for $7!


Also, my apologies for the lack of posts, I have not been feeling great, my computer is totally busted (if I get this post done without it shutting off on me, we will be lucky!), and January is just hard! Got our Saddle Club meeting all done, now just have lots of paperwork. Also, our MOPS retreat went SO great today and we are really looking forward to a fun rest of the year!
Happy Weekend!!


signature

No comments