This and That!

Last week I had a doctors appointment and Merritt had a day off from school, so he came with me for a fun Mommy/Merritt date!! He chose to eat at Red Robin (we havent been there in ages!) I think he remembered he could play games, have ice cream and get a baloon!! hehe!!

Our group had brunch at MOPS last week, so I made an extra 
Coffee Cake for the boys, they devoured it!! 

We had a fun supper with the Farmer's fam on Friday night and 
we thought it would be fun to hit Wells Blue Bunny after! Yummm!!!

Valentines treats with my Valentines!

I let them do it however they wanted, and they had a ball!

Big Mac Salad! I am trying to be as low carb as possible and this recipe fit the bill! 
Soo good! (recipe link)

We surprised these two, and took them to see Peter Rabbit yesterday!
We all loved it! 

My Momma sent us a Mardi Gras Care Package and this was in it! 
Can't wait to make it!! Stay tuned!

signature

No comments