What's Up Wednesday





What we are eating this week? 
Not necessarily this week, but what we have been eating lately!!
-Creamy Tuscan Chicken
-French Dips
-Alfredo Chicken Casserole
-Pulled Pork Pizza
-Burgers
-Pulled Pork Nachos


What we’ve been up to? School for the boys, Swimming Lessons for Merritt, Storytime for McCoy, Preschool end of the year program/graduation, field trips, MOPS, 4-H Community Service, Saddle Club stuff, Sunday School ending, McCoy's birthday party, Country Woman Circle of Friend Submissions, and some Freelance work...whew! I need a break and we still have two weeks to go!!




What I’m loving?
-Sabra Humus: soo yummy with some bell pepper! Loving this!
-Dark Chocolate Chips: These are my very favorite afternoon snack paired with some peanuts, yum!
-Lash Paradise Mascara: L'Oréal Paris Voluminous Lash Paradise Washable Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.28 fl. oz.yall this stuff is great! My niece recommended it to me and I am just loving it!
-Black Tea: I had a sore throat last week and drank a lot of hot tea to soothe it...I am now addicted!! Have to have one every afternoon! So British of me! bahaha!
-Little House on The Prairie:Little House on the Prairie: The Complete Series [Deluxe Remastered Edition] The Farmer and I wanted something we could watch with the boys in the evenings as a family, we decided to give this a try and we are all obsessed with it! It is so good we are halfway through season two now!
-National Park Passport Books: I have been blogging about these alot lately! We are on a mission to get "all the stamps," We only have one so far! ha! I'll keep yall updated throughout the summer!


What I’m working on?
Our MOPS last meeting! We are having a Oscars theme called MOPScars with fun awards and surprises, stay tuned! Also working on our Saddle Club's membership list, gearing up for a full summer of showing! 


What I’m excited about? Mississippi!!! Only a few weeks left! So much to get done before then, but we can't wait!!



What I’m watching/reading? Not much at this point. I finished up everything I was watching! Absolutely loved Upstairs Downstairs! So good!! Looking forward to the new Little Women series on PBS!



What I’m listening to? Sagebrush Still Ned LeDoux, the boys wont let us change it out! They just love him!! Ok by me!! :)




What I’m Wearing?
-Love this pink puffer vest I got from Stich Fix...have literally worn it all the time!!
-I got this Maroon vest from a local botique and it paired perfetly with this Stitch Fix top!
-All dressed up for a wedding!
-Pink vest again, this time paired with another Stitch Fix score!
-LOVE this bright blue top paired with the yellow snap cardi! So fun for Spring!
-Grabbed this embroidered blouse {swoon} from Giddy Up Glamour's Facebook sale! Love!
{https://www.stitchfix.com/referral/15582898?som=e&sod=i
use my Stich Fix Referal link to give it a try!!


What I’m looking forward to next month? Lots of fun things planned for when we are in Mississippi! Going to New Orleans for our very first swamp tour and to see our cousins, also going to explore the Vicksburg National Military Park and the Natchez Trace Parkway! Lots of stamps for our passports and Jr Ranger Badges for the boys! And we can't forget Pauggie's horse shows and visiting with my long lost college friends! Can't wait!

What I'm Doing This Weekend? Having a fun play date with friends on Saturday! We haven't gotten together with all the kids in ages, and we can't wait!!






signature

No comments